- 18.00 EUR Družinska karta/Family ticket
- 8.00 EUR Odrasli/Adults
- 6.00 EUR Upokojenci/Retirees
- 6.00 EUR Osnovnošolci/Elementary school students
- 6.00 EUR Dijaki/High school student
- 6.00 EUR Študentje/Students
- Processing costs fee per ticket is 1 EUR. Tax is included.
- Mestni muzej Ljubljana
Gosposka ulica 15
The museum, located in the heart of Ljubljana, offers an enriching experience that delves into the captivating history of the Ljubljana Basin from prehistoric times to the modern era.
One of the prized possessions of museum collection is the oldest wooden wheel (5200 years!), which stands as a remarkable artifact representing the technological advancements and ingenuity of the ancient inhabitants of the Ljubljana Basin.
Besides the permanent exhibition, various exhibitions spotlight Ljubljana's history and culture, giving visitors a diverse glimpse into the city's geographic significance and the unique local stories that define Slovenia's capital.
The museum is open from Tuesday until Sunday, from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. The ticket includes all curent exhibitions.
For more information see www.mgml.si or call 00386 1 24 12 510.