- 345,00 EUR Flight school (course, 20 minutes)
- 241,50 EUR Flight school (course, 20 minutes) - Seniors from age of 60
- 241,50 EUR Flight school (course, 20 minutes) - Children up to age of 14
- 195,00 EUR Family flight (10 minutes)
- 155,00 EUR Airborne (8 minutes)
- 125,00 EUR Flying high (6 minutes)
- 108,50 EUR Airborne (8 minutes) - Seniors from age of 60
- 108,50 EUR Airborne (8 minutes) - Children up to age of 14
- 95,00 EUR Couples flight (4 minutes)
- 90,00 EUR Learn to fly (4 minutes)
- 87,50 EUR Flying high (6 minutes) - Seniors from age of 60
- 87,50 EUR Flying high (6 minutes) - Children up to age of 14
- 63,00 EUR Learn to fly (4 minutes) - Children up to age of 14
- 63,00 EUR Learn to fly (4 minutes) - Seniors from age of 60
- 50,00 EUR Taste of flight (2 minutes)
- 35,00 EUR Taste of flight (2 minutes) - Seniors from age of 60
- 35,00 EUR Taste of flight (2 minutes) - Children up to age of 14
Give yourself or your near incredible flight experience!
- Aerodium Logatec
Obrtna cona Logatec 10d
Do you remember your childhood dream – to fly like a bird?
It is possible at AERODIUM Logatec! You are fulfilling not only yours, but also the oldest dream of the humanity about the flying!
The wind flow in wind tunnel is so strong that you will be able to lie down in it and to fly without wings. The laws of aerodynamics will allow you to soar up, to perform various movements by changing the position of your body and to feel most amazing emotions.
It is safe to fly and you do not need a previous experience! An instructor will be with you during your flight, holding you above the wind flow on a safe height and, when you will relax, will fly together with you several meters high. You just need to come – we will provide all necessary equipment for flying.
Minimal time for flying is 2 minutes, but we would suggest 4 minutes to experience your flight fully.
- instant delivery of a pre-registered electronic gift card / ticket, which you can also print
- the ability to realize and save on a mobile phone
- rental of flight equipment (helmet, flight suite, gloves, ear plugs and goggles), safety briefing, warm up exercises and short debriefing are all included in the price
- certified instructor will be with you during your entire flight
AERODIUM Logatec is a unique entertainment to all who are looking for unbelievable emotions roused by a free flight. Flying is an unbelievable experience for families and friends, colleagues as well as a good place for practice for professional sportsmen.
Process of flying
1. CHECK IN (10 min)
At the wind tunnel, you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will help you to book your answer your questions. Then you will asked to fil out a contract about security terms during the flight and you will be introduced with your flight instructor.
Please arrive 10 minutes early, dressed in comfortable clothing and athletic footwear.
2. BRIEFING (15 min)
The flight instructor will tell you about the progress of the flight, as well as the rules and safety standards. You will be shown flying postures to acquire during the flight.
3. DRESSING (10 min)
The flight instructor will give you flying gear and show how to properly use it. First, you will put on the flight suit over your clothes and shoes, put earplugs in your ears to absorb noise, put the hygiene hairnet on your head and finally glasses and helmet.
4. FLYING (2-40 min)
At the beginning, the flight instructor will help you to get adjusted to the wind flow. When you are accustomed to it, the instructor will help you to fly in the wind stream. If you are able to fly well, the instructor will rise with you in the air up to 3 meters in height. During the flight, you will feel fantastic emotions - joy, happiness, freedom and independence. And most importantly - you will feel how it is - to fulfill your dream of fying!
After your flight, the instructor will do some flying demonstrations to show you all of the possibillities in the wind tunnel and to inspire you even mor!
5. AFTER THE FLIGHT
After the flight, you will be able both to talk to the instructor about your flight and the next steps of fying, and you will also be able to purchase pictures/videos from your flight and some souvenirs!
Important to know
You can fly if you are:
- from the age of 4 years and up
- weight from 20 to 140 kg
- not longer tha 200cm in height
- physically healthy
Who can not fly?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to fly if you:
- have severe joint injuries or fractures
- have injuries restricting the movement of your back and other movements
- are pregnant
- have epilepsy
- are under the intoxication of alcohol and/or drugs
The validity of the gift card / ticket is 1 year from the date of purchase. Gift card / ticket is reimbursed with a pre-booking (instructions are printed on the ticket).
The lower age limit for flying in children is 6 years. All juveniles must submit a consent from parents or legal guardians at the reception Aerodium Logatec. They receive the consent at the reception.
Individual types of individual recreational flying can not be shared among many different people.
- previous preparation and experience is not required
- flying is safe - it is secured by 2 instructors, as well as the wind tunnel security features
- you need to wear comfortable clothing and closed shoes - you will be provided the rest
- flight only will be cancelled during a thunderstom
- it is advisiable to arrive for the flight 10 minutes in advance
You can find the wind tunnel AERODIUM Logatec at the address Obrtna cona 10d, 1370 Logatec.
Drive by car: Use highway Ljubljana - Koper (A1) and live it at exit Logatec. Drive straight ahead toward Logatec for approx. 500 meters, than turn right to industrial zone Logatec. Follow signs for AERODIUM Logatec till you park on our larger parking area in front of wind tunnel (45°54'45,50" N, 14°14'37,50" E).
Drive by bus/train: Use bus/train on relation Ljubljana - Koper. Exit on bus/railway station Logatec. Use underpass to approach to industrial zone Logatec. Follow signs for AERODIUM Logatec.
Working time (you need a previous reservation, the information is indicated on the gift card / ticket):
- Mondays: closed
- Tuesday - Friday: 2pm-8pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 10am-6pm